Ableton has released an update to Live - version 6.0.3. What's new in Ableton Live 6.0.3? It contains many bug fixes as well as some minor improvements. I'll high lite a few improvements and fixes below, but visit Ableton's form for a full list of changes here. The update is available here.
Some improvements include:
- Context menu in zone editor has two new entries: Select all parts with same range, Reload loops from file
Easier macro-mapping by adding the "Map to Macro .." menu
to each context menu of a device parameter within a group.
- Performance improvement for the loading of Live clips
- Several multi-sample import improvements
- A problem with the first MIDI note of a MIDI recording (great fix for those who do a lot of MIDI recording!)
- The check to prevent the creation of frozen files > 2 GB would not work properly.
When soloing multiple tracks using learned midi or key, the un-soloing
could keep a single track muted.