Percussa just posted an update to MIDIBridge (r31) to their website.
MIDIBridge is a FREE app from Percussa that allows you “to generate MIDI notes and control changes, which can be sent to any software or hardware supporting MIDI including external synths, effect boxes, etc.”
This is THE app that I use when I perform.
- There are now “Solo” buttons on "sensor" cube faces. Soloing allows you to “send the distance info as a MIDI control change only for the selected cube face. This is handy if you want to quickly MIDI-map a cube face to an effect parameter in Ableton Live for example.”
- Fixes which improve cube "state" recognition after patch loads - again speeding up configuration work.
- Cube color is now saved with the preset for relevant modes.
While these are not radical changes, these changes do significantly speed up workflow when it comes to patch changes and MIDI mapping.
- MIDIBridge2 (Windows) (r31)
- MIDIBridge2 (Mac OSX) (r31)
- Modulate This! AudioCubes category