U-HE Celebrates the 10th Anniversary of Zebra by Releasing 2.7 Update Which Includes New Distortion Module and Parameter Locking Feature
U-HE Celebrates the 10th Anniversary of Zebra by Releasing 2.7 Update Which Includes New Distortion Module. Here is what’s new.
- A new Distortion module
- Howard Scarr’s anniversary sound set
- AAX support for Pro Tools 10 & 11
- Parameter locking feature. A recent feature added to all u-he plugins, parameter locking lets you stop the values of any controls from changing when you switch presets. So one example of how you might use this is to lock pitch bend up to +2 and down to –12. Just rightclick
on a control and select ‘Lock’. To unlock again, right-click and untick ‘Locked’.
Another example is to lock microtuning when browsing presets.
- Improved installers
- Zebralette no longer displays "enter serial number"
- … and many more minor bugs and niggles fixed!
Dark Zebra’s zip has 2.7 as well, although it’s still labeled as a beta.
Checkout this post on U-HE’s news to see a brief history of Zebra - http://www.u-he.com/cms/143-zebra-turns-10.
Zebra 1.0 Performance and Synthesis (2003)
My Outpost: Airlock soundset works great with Zebra 2.7. You can grab it here - http://markmoshermusic.com/synth-sound-sets.
Download Zebra 2.7